- 1 cup Fresh corn kernels
- 1 large Onion
- 3/4 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup Red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tbsp cilantro, fresh, chopped
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, finely
- 1 tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
1 Bring 6 cups of water to a boil.
2 Add the corn.
4 Drain and refresh under cold running water.
5 Drain well and set aside.
6 peel the orange including the white pith and the membrane between segments.
7 Cut each segment into quarters.
9 Pour the vinegar andlime juice over the vegetables and toss well.
11 Serve at room temperature.