Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Low fat cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups frozen sliced okra
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1/4 cup lean ham, chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 oz.) can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup shredded fresh basil
1.Spray a large saucepan wth low fat cooking spray.
2.Add okra, corn, ham, tomatoes and basil then bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 15–20 minutes or until okra is tender.
3.Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Corn, Tomato and Okra Stew from the Public Health Cookbook -- original source of recipe, government resource in the public domain