Hearts of artichokes wrapped in bacon
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My old recipes
- Serves 6
- Cook artichoke hearts as directed on package.
- Drain and cool.
- Cut bacon slices in 3 pieces each.
- Wrap an artichoke heart in slice of bacon, stretching bacon so that it will cover artichoke completely.
- Secure with pick.
- Broil until bacon is crisp.
- Serve hot.
- This same method may be applied to chicken livers, water chestnuts, large stuffed olives, marinated shrimp, oysters, and pickled onions.