Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hearts of artichokes wrapped in bacon
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My old recipes
- Serves 6
- Cook artichoke hearts as directed on package.
- Drain and cool.
- Cut bacon slices in 3 pieces each.
- Wrap an artichoke heart in slice of bacon, stretching bacon so that it will cover artichoke completely.
- Secure with pick.
- Broil until bacon is crisp.
- Serve hot.
- This same method may be applied to chicken livers, water chestnuts, large stuffed olives, marinated shrimp, oysters, and pickled onions.