Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
These are sooo good, I can taste them just typing it!! L ove Scallops, Love garlic!! Best for first course, a starter, or appetizer (2 Scallops/person), possibly could double recipe for larger portions.
- 12 scallops
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 4 ounces butter
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- salt and black pepper
- Wash and dry the Scallops and separate the coral from the white flesh.
- Peel and smash the garlic.
- Melt half the butter in a saucepan and cook the white flesh very gently for 10 minutes, until tender.
- Season to taste.
- Place on paper towel and keep hot between two plates over a pan of hot water.
- Pour out the butter from the pan, wipe it out with paper and add the remaining butter and the coral, cook for 1 minute only on each side.
- Add the white flesh and the herbs and garlic, leave over the heat just long enough to mix thoroughly and divide between the heated shells, (plates).
- Serve immediately with a dry rose wine.