Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Linda Fields at cyberealm bbs 315-786-1120
- 3 cup mashed cooked sweet potatoes (about 2 ¼ pounds)
- ⅓ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ⅓ cup skim milk
- 2 tbsp reduced calorie stick melted margarine
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- vegetable cooking spray
- ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 tbsp chilled reduced-calorie stick margarine
- ⅓ cup chopped pecans
- Combine the first seven ingredients in a bowl and stir well.
- Spoon sweet potato mixture into an 8" square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine ½ cup brown sugar and flour in a bowl, and cut in 2 tablespoons chilled margarine with a pastry blender or 2 knives until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Stir in the chopped pecans, and sprinkle over the sweet potato mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
Serving size = ½ cup. calories: 273 per serving; protein 3.5 gm; fat 7.4 gm; carb 49.8 mg; fiber 3.3 gm; chol 0 mg; iron 1.3 mg; sodium 242 mg; calc 56 mg.