From Linda Fields at cyberealm bbs 315-786-1120
- 3 cup mashed cooked sweet potatoes (about 2 ¼ pounds)
- ⅓ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ⅓ cup skim milk
- 2 tbsp reduced calorie stick melted margarine
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- vegetable cooking spray
- ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 tbsp chilled reduced-calorie stick margarine
- ⅓ cup chopped pecans
- Combine the first seven ingredients in a bowl and stir well.
- Spoon sweet potato mixture into an 8" square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine ½ cup brown sugar and flour in a bowl, and cut in 2 tablespoons chilled margarine with a pastry blender or 2 knives until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Stir in the chopped pecans, and sprinkle over the sweet potato mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
Serving size = ½ cup. calories: 273 per serving; protein 3.5 gm; fat 7.4 gm; carb 49.8 mg; fiber 3.3 gm; chol 0 mg; iron 1.3 mg; sodium 242 mg; calc 56 mg.