- The cookies (24) should be chocolate cream filled cookies and be to as fine as can be done.
- These cookies should be chocolate cream filled cookies and should be coarsely chopped.
- Combine cookie crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of 9- inch springform pan.
- Soften gelatin in water; stir over low heat until dissolved.
- Combine cream cheese and Sugar, mixing at medium speed on an electric mixer until well blended Gradually add gelatin mixture and milk, mixing until well blended.
- Chill until mixture is thickened but not set.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Reserve 1 1/2 C cream cheese mixture; pour remaining cream cheese mixture over crust.
- Top with cookies and reserved cream cheese mixture. Chill until firm.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.