Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Yield: 6 Servings
- 1 pk cake mix, white
- 10 cookies, whole
- 1¼ cups water
- ¾ cup shortening
- ⅓ cup oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup Oreos, crushed
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour 2 round cake pans.
- In large bowl, combine all cake ingredients except cookies.
- Mix at low speed until moistened.
- Beat 2 minutes at high speed.
- Stir in crushed cookies.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 – 35 minutes or until it tests done.
- Cool layers.