Using Pillsbury Slice and Bake Sugar Cookie™ dough you can figure about 12 basket from a roll.
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Pillsbury Slice and Bake Sugar Cookie™ dough
- pastel M&Ms
- Roll out the dough (I found it easier to work with half the roll at a time) using flour on a piece of waxed paper.
- I left the dough a little thicker than i normally would for cookies, about ¼ inch.
- I used a small Tupperware™ bowl to make a circle that fit in my muffin tin perfectly.
- Spray the inside of the muffin well with PAM, then fit the dough circle into the tin without any hanging over.
- Bake at 350 °F for 15 minutes.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes, then turn each basket out carefully.
- Allow to cool completely.
- (At this point, i used scissors to trim any uneven edges) when they are completely cool, pipe a small amount of green icing into the center like grass, then add about 5 pastel M&Ms for the Easter eggs.