Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Using Pillsbury Slice and Bake Sugar Cookie™ dough you can figure about 12 basket from a roll.
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Pillsbury Slice and Bake Sugar Cookie™ dough
- pastel M&Ms
- Roll out the dough (I found it easier to work with half the roll at a time) using flour on a piece of waxed paper.
- I left the dough a little thicker than i normally would for cookies, about ¼ inch.
- I used a small Tupperware™ bowl to make a circle that fit in my muffin tin perfectly.
- Spray the inside of the muffin well with PAM, then fit the dough circle into the tin without any hanging over.
- Bake at 350 °F for 15 minutes.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes, then turn each basket out carefully.
- Allow to cool completely.
- (At this point, i used scissors to trim any uneven edges) when they are completely cool, pipe a small amount of green icing into the center like grass, then add about 5 pastel M&Ms for the Easter eggs.