Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cookie Cat is a delicious treat from Steven Universe that YOU can make at home.
Chocolate Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches Yields 18-24
- 1 1/4 cup White flour
- 1/2 cup Cocoa
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup softened Butter
- 1 Egg
- 2 quarts Vanilla Ice Cream,2 quarts strawberry Ice cream
1. Mix together the butter, sugar, and egg, until smooth and creamy.
2. In a separate bowl, sift together flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Mix well and then add to the butter-sugar-egg mixture. Keep mixing until a soft dough forms.
3. Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and let it chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
4. Preheat the oven to 375 C and line a baking tray with parchment paper. Roll out the dough onto a floured surface, to 1/4" thick. Take a sharp knife and cut out rectangles the size you want your ice cream sandwiches to be. Transfer them to the tray and prick them all over with a fork. Bake for 9 minutes and transfer them to a rack to cool right away.
5. Once the cookies are completely cooled, take out your desired ice cream and let it soften a bit before filling thesandwiches. Slather on a thick layer of ice cream and place them in the freezer for 1 hour to completely harden.
Note: Ice Cream Layers- to achieve a 2 layered look- spread vanilla ice cream on a 1/2 sheet tray- Freeze. Layer on top the strawberry ice cream and freeze
Cut in rectangles and refreeze until filling cookies.