Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/2 cup short-grained rice
- 1/2 cup glutinous rice
- 6 cups Chinese chicken broth, or
- 6 cups regular chicken broth with 2 tablespoons soy sauce and 1 slice ginger the size of a quarter
- Bring to a boil. When boiling, reduce heat to low. Cook for 2 hours, partially covered, stirring frequently. Soup is done when it reaches a porridge-like consistency. Remove ginger slice if you have added it.
- You can add chopped bok choy, or small slivers of Chicken. Leftover Turkey after a Thanksgiving meal is another great addition, and a Turkey carcass can provide a nice broth instead of Chicken soup.