Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a great appetizer to start a dinner party. The flavor of all the ingredients blends very well together. Serve with freshly cut baguettes and enjoy!
- 1 Cup Pitted Kalamata Olives
- 4 fillets Anchovies
- 12 Cloves Garlic slightly crushed with peel on
- 1 Tbsp Kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp Freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 Sprigs Fresh rosemary
- 2 Tbsp Capers
- Extra virgin olive oil
- In a medium size casserole dish combine kalamata olives, anchovies, garlic cloves with peel on, salt, pepper, rosemary sprigs, and capers. Use enough extra virgin olive oil to cover the olive mixture.
- Preheat oven to 350 F and bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve with baguette slices.