Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup cubed or julienne carrots
- 1/2 cup cubed or julienne zucchini
- 1/2 cup cubed or julienne yellow squash
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped rosemary leaves
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add carrots, zucchini, Squash and garlic; cook until vegetables are tender crisp.
- Stir in rice, pepper and rosemary. Cook until thoroughly heated.
- Serving suggestion
- Makes a great side dish for grilled meats, poultry or seafood.