Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 Unbaked pizza dough shells, 12-inch
- olive oil - 1/4 cup or as needed
- 6 Tbsp garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Cups Tomatillo or tomato salsa
- 4 California avocados
- 2 Cups corn kernels, fresh or canned
- 2 Cups green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Cup Red bell pepper, diced
- 1 Cup Anaheim chile, diced
- 4 Cups feta Cheese, crumbled
- ¼ Cup Fresh oregano, chopped
Spread with 1/2 cup salsa; sprinkle with 1 avocado (diced), 1/2 cup corn, 1/2 cup green onion, 1/4 cup bell pepper, 1/4 cup Anaheim chile, 1 cup Cheese and 1 tablespoon oregano. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil.
Bake at 500 °F until crust browns and Cheese is lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
Cut into 8 slices