Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Spinach Canned by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 1½ pounds lean ground beef
- ½ (13½ ounce) can spinach, squeezed dry and chopped
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- 1 egg, beaten (or ¼ cup egg mix + ¼ cup water, mixed)
- ½ cup vegetable or tomato juice
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- ¼ cup fine dry breadcrumbs or crushed crackers
- ¼ cup onion, finely chopped
- black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Form into a loaf, and place in a 1-quart loaf pan.
- Cover with foil and bake 50 – 55 minutes, or until meat thermometer inserted in center of meatloaf reads 160°F.
- Drain juice from pan and top with sauce. Bake uncovered 5 to 10 minutes.