Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lbs macaroni, elbow, whole wheat
- 8 oz tofu, firm, cubed
- 1 cup tofunnaise or other eggless mayo
- ⅓ cup daikon, diced
- ⅓ cup celery, chopped
- ⅓ cup carrot, grated
- ⅓ cup bell pepper, diced
- ⅓ cup scallions, minced
- large kale leaves for garnish
- ½ cup sunflower seeds, raw unsalted, hulled
- Cook noodles according topackage directions.
- Drain, rinse and chill.
- Place tofu in a bowl with noodles and mayonnaise.
- Gently fold in daikon, celery, carrot, pepper and scallions.
- Line a bowl with kale and spoon in noodle mixture.
- Sprinkle with seeds and serve.