Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 cups whole wheat elbows
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 lbs low-fat cottage cheese
- ½ sweet red pepper, diced
- ½ sweet green pepper, diced
- 1 cup yellow squash, sliced
- 1 cup zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp dried basil
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 can (6 oz) tomato paste, no salt added
- 1 can (16 oz) tomatoes, quartered with juice
- 3 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Layer evenly in baking dish: macaroni, water, cottage cheese, peppers, yellow squash, zucchini and onion.
- Sprinkle with seasonings and then layer the tomato paste, tomatoes and juice.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake in a preheated 350°F.
- Oven, uncovered, 1½ hours.
Nutritional information Edit
- calories: 158 protein | 10g carbohydrates | 27g fat | 1g sodium | 189 mg cholesterol