Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 8 servings
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2½ tbs cider vinegar
- 1 tbs spicy brown mustard
- 2 tsp finely grated yellow onion
- ½ tsp each salt and ground pepper
- 2 cans 15½ oz each black-eyed peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 yellow bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 large tomato, seeded, diced
- 4 ribs celery, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled, finely diced
- 2 tbs chopped parsley
- Whisk oil, vinegar, mustard, onion, salt, pepper and honey in a bowl, add peas, bell pepper, tomato, celery, carrots and parsley. Stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate 24 hours before serving.