Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 8
- 1 pound ground beef, 85% lean (You can substitute ground turkey or ground chicken for the ground beef.)
- 1 bottle chili sauce (Heinz, 12 oz)
- 1 packet Lawry's chili seasoning
- ½ cup water
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- ½ tbsp onion powder
- 8 beef hot dogs
- 8 hot dog buns
- shredded cheddar cheese (Kraft)
- chopped white onion
- In a large pot over medium heat, brown ground beef.
- Add chili sauce,chili seasoning, water, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and onion powder.
- Bring to boil.
- Lower heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook hot dogs as package directs.
- Place hot dogs in buns; top with chili, cheddar cheese and chopped onion.