Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 8
- 1 pound ground beef, 85% lean (You can substitute ground turkey or ground chicken for the ground beef.)
- 1 bottle chili sauce (Heinz, 12 oz)
- 1 packet Lawry's chili seasoning
- ½ cup water
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- ½ tbsp onion powder
- 8 beef hot dogs
- 8 hot dog buns
- shredded cheddar cheese (Kraft)
- chopped white onion
- In a large pot over medium heat, brown ground beef.
- Add chili sauce,chili seasoning, water, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and onion powder.
- Bring to boil.
- Lower heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook hot dogs as package directs.
- Place hot dogs in buns; top with chili, cheddar cheese and chopped onion.