- Roughly chop the roasted peppers.
- Set them in a food processor and add the remaining ingredients.
- Pulse until you have a slightly chunky mixture.
- Be careful not to puree the mixture otherwise it will be too fine.
- If you don"t have a processor, finely dice the ingredients by hand and mix them together.
- Taste for seasonings and spread on crostini or use a pasta sauce.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.