Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Condensed Milk Pudding with Orange Jelly from Dainty Desserts for Dainty People by Knox Gelatine—original source of recipe, out of copyright
- 1 envelope Knox acidulated gelatin
- 1 cup cold water
- 6 tablespoonfuls condensed milk
- ½ teaspoonful lemon flavor
- 2 cups hot water
- Add the condensed milk to the hot water.
- Place on burner, and when beginning 2.
- To boil add gelatine which has been softened in cold water; also a pinch of salt.
- When cold, add the lemon flavor dissolved in a tablespoonful of cold water.
- Make an orange jelly.
- Turn jelly mixture into a fancy mold, first dipped in cold water, and when firm add the condensed milk mixture and set away to harden.