Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Turner Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1997.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ stick butter
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 cup concord grape jelly
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 pie shell
- 4 egg whites
- Cream butter and sugar then add well beaten egg yolks, jelly and vanilla.
- Fold in beaten egg whites then fold into pie shell.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes then reduce heat to 300°F and cook 30 minutes longer.