- In large bowl, mix flour and baking powder.
- Add the bell peppers, onions, garlic, parsley, thyme and scotch bonnet pepper.
- Stir in milk; beat batter well.
- Stir in chopped conch, salt (if desired) and black pepper.
- In deep skillet or electric fryer, heat oil to 375°F.
- Using slotted spoon, remove fritters; transfer to paper towels to drain.
- Serve with the dressing in separate bowl.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.