Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Steep Estate in Elmo, Texas in 1989.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ½ cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups white rice cooked
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 cups shrimp cooked and cleaned
- 2 cans cream of shrimp soup
- ¼ cup sliced almonds toasted
- ¼ cup dry sherry
- paprika for garnish