Makes 6 servings
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 8¼-ounce can pineapple chunks
- 2 cups diced cooked ham
- 1½ cups grated Swiss cheese
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Measure rice into large mixing bowl.
- Drain pineapple; reserve juice.
- Cut chunks in half.
- Add pineapple, ham, cheese, green pepper and onion to rice.
- Blend mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper and pineapple juice.
- Stir into rice mixture.
- Turn into buttered shallow 2-quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with paprika, if desired.
- Bake at 350 °F degrees 30 minutes.