Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn b aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves 6.
- 4 cups noodles (½ lb)
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 x 8 oz cans tomato sauce
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 x 8 oz pkg. soft cream cheese
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup minced scallions (or onion)
- 1 tbsp minced green peppers (I add more)
- 2 tbsp melted butter or margarine
- Cook noodles as package directs; drain.
- Meanwhile, in butter in skillet, saut? meat until browned.
- Stir in tomato sauce.
- Remove from heat.
- Combine cottage cheese and next 4 ingredients (cream cheese through green peppers).
- In a 2-qt casserole, spread half of noodles, cover with cheese mixture, then cover with rest of noodles.
- Pour melted butter over noodles, then tomato-meat sauce.
- Bake in 375 °F oven for approximately 45 minutes.