- Mix together the Sugar and pepper and keep aside.
- Melt the ghee in an iron dish, add the rice and cook over a low flame stirring continuously until it is well cooked.
- Add the cardamom powder and mix well.
- Remove from the fire and pour onto a plate . Cool completely.
- Mix together the rice mixture and Sugar.
- Divide into 7 equal portions and shape into laddus
- Leave them to dry.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.