- 3/4 cup (100 grams) coarsely ground raw rice
- 3/4 cup (100 grams) powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup (60 grams) ghee
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 2 spoons coarsley grounded black pepper
- Mix together the Sugar and pepper and keep aside.
- Melt the ghee in an iron dish, add the rice and cook over a low flame stirring continuously until it is well cooked.
- Add the cardamom powder and mix well.
- Remove from the fire and pour onto a plate . Cool completely.
- Mix together the rice mixture and Sugar.
- Divide into 7 equal portions and shape into laddus
- Leave them to dry.