Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 packets unflavored gelatin
- 5 medium very ripe mangoes
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup evaporated skim milk
- 2 cups light whipped topping
- Put the orange juice into a bowl and sprinkle the gelatin over it.
- Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Peel mangoes, cut fruit from pits and puree in blender.
- Stir in the sugar and evaporated milk.
- Warm the juice and gelatin.
- Whisk the gelatin into the mango mixture.
- Fill a 10 cup mold with cold water.
- Fill the mold with the mango mixture, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
- Lift the mold away carefully.
- Garnish with fresh fruit if desired.
- Serve cold.