Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: Overnight refrigeration
You might think you're having a fish ceviche.... but it's a vegetarian out of this world, Colombian Mango Ceviche!
- 1½ cups of tomato sauce or ketchup
- 1 cup of white vinegar
- 1 cup of sunflower oil
- 3 big, round red onions finely chopped
- 3 yellow reddish mangoes (not quite ripe yet)
- juice of 3 lemons
- a handful of cilantro (Chinese parsley)
- a pinch of pepper, of salt, of sugar, of hot chili powder
- Peel the mangoes.
- Cut them in small rectangles, the size of shrimp.
- Finely cut the cilantro, taking care of leaving aside the stems.
- Put the mangoes, the cilantro, and the rest of the ingredients in a deep bowl.
- Let set for 2 hours.
- Cover and put in the refrigerator overnight.
- Serve on soda crackers like common ceviche.