Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 frying Chicken (3 lbs.) cut in pieces
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 3/4 tsp. paprika
- 1 1/2 c. pitted ripe olives
- 1 lg. Onion, chopped
- 1 med. green pepper, sliced
- 1 med. red pepper, sliced
- 1/4 c. oil (preferably olive oil)
- 1 1/2 c. orange juice
- Marinate Chicken pieces in lemon juice for at least 30 minutes.
- Combine salt, pepper, paprika and sprinkle over Chicken.
- Brown Chicken on all sides in oil. Place Chicken in baking dish.
- Add, Onion, green and red pepper and orange juice.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake in preheated 350 degree oven for about 45–50 minutes or until Chicken is tender.