- Heat oil and saute onions till translucent.
- Add cabbage and saute 5 minutes more.
- Add tomatoes, water, lemon juice, honey and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and remove from heat.
- Pour soup into food processor and puree to a smooth consistency.
- Refrigerate for 6 to 8 hours.
- Before serving, blend soup with orange juice.
- Place tofu balls in a dish and pour soup over the top.
- Garnish with julienned cabbage and chervil leaves.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.