Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 16 oz. spaghetti, cooked, rinsed and drained
- 3 Tbs. tamari soy sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro, separated
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced scallions, separated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup creamy soy nut butter
- 1/2 cup hot vegetable stock, preferably “Chicken” flavored
- 1 1/2 tsp. rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. hot sesame oil
- 2 Tbs. sesame seeds
1. Cook Pasta according to package directions. When al dente, remove from heat, drain in a colander and rinse occasionally to keep it from sticking.
2. Combine tamari, 1/4 cup cilantro, 1/2 cup scallions, garlic and soy nut butter in a 2-cup liquid measuring cup. Mix well with a small wire whisk or fork. Add stock, rice vinegar, ginger and sesame oil. Mix thoroughly, toss sauce with Pasta, and top with remaining scallions and cilantro. Sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving.