Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Cut cantaloupe flesh into large chunks and place in food processor; process until puréed.
- Transfer to medium bowl.
- Cut peaches into chunks and purée with orange juice and half lemon juice.
- Stir into purée.
- Taste, adding sugar by teaspoons, to give soup a pleasant but not overly sweet taste.
- Add more lemon juice if desired.
- Cover soup with plastic wrap and refrigerate several hours.
- When ready to serve, taste again, adding more sugar or lemon juice, to taste.
- To serve, ladle soup into small chilled bowls and top with a dollop of yogurt.
- Mince mint leaves with ½ tsp sugar, then sprinkle a little over each serving.