- 8 ounce package (400 – 500 grams) any pasta
- 2 pounds (1 – 1½ kilogram bag) frozen assorted vegetables
- 1 – 2 jars clear Italian dressing
- Cook pasta al dente (not too soft) and drain.
- Cook frozen vegetables also not too mushy, if has big pieces in the bag, cut up to bite-size.
- When each are cool and well-drained, mix and pour on dressing then mix and serve.
- It is better if. done an hour or so before serving and refrigerated.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.