- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 cup coconut cream, boiled and cooled
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp garlic oil 
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp ginger, chopped
- Boil the noodles for 2 or 3 minutes in water until al dente.
- Plunge into cold water and then drain.
- Spread noodles on a large platter and sprinkle with the chopped pineapple.
- Mix the sauce ingredients and pour over the noodles.
- Sprinkle with the green onion, red pepper flakes, cilantro and ginger.