- Cook carrots in salt water, then strain and mash.
- In a pan melt butter, brown onion and add curry powder.
- Mix all these ingredients in a blender.
- Add stock and pour the soup back into the pan.
- Add coconut milk, salt and pepper.
- The soup should boil, then pour it into soup cups and cool in a refrigerator.
- Decorate with parsley or mint leaves and serve.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.