Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 average beetroots with leaves
- 3 potatoes
- 1 carrot
- 1½ l mushroom stock
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 bunch of spring onion
- salt, pepper
- sour cream
- Boil beetroots and then peel them and cut into strips.
- Cook the beetroots and chopped carrot in mushroom stock for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cut the beet leaves and stems into pieces 2 to 3 cm long, chop tomatoes, potatoes, green onions, celery.
- Add all ingredients to the stock.
- Cook until the vegetables are tender.