Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 Servings.
- 2 cups rare roast beef, chilled
- ½ cup thinly sliced celery
- ⅓ cup chopped sour pickle
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- ¼ cup capers, drained
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- ½ clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon parsley
- dash of cayenne pepper
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- Toss first 5 ingredients together.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients and pour over beef mixture.
- Serve at room temperature.