- Place Onion, garlic green peppers in the 4 teaspoon of olive oil cook until soft.
- Add the chicken stock and add the avocados season and bring to boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat cook for 20 minute, cool to room temperature.
- Puree the soup mixture in blender until creamy green.
- Keep chilled serve with garnish on top with camarones picadillos.
- Place all in a bowl mixture and add lemon juice mix well.
- Place 3 tablespoon on top of avocado cold soup for garnish.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.