Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 5 leaves colacasia
- 150 gm gram flour
- 100 gm tamarind pulp
- 20 gm chilli powder
- 05 gm turmeric powder
- 2 gm asafoetida
- 2 gm roasted cumin seeds
- 20 gm Sugar
- 20 ml oil
- salt to taste
- For the preparation, chop the coriander leaves.
- Grate the coconut.
- Cut off the thick veins and wash the colacasia leaves.
- Mix the listed ingredients and make a thick batter.
- Place a colacasia leaf on the table and spread a thin layer of the batter on top, place another leaf on top, repeat applying the batter.
- Fold in the sides of the leaf, then roll lengthwise into a tight roll.
- For cooking, steam the rolls for 30 minutes.
- Remove and cut them into 1 cm thick slices.
- Arrange the slices on a platter.
- Heat the oil and add the mustard seeds, when they crackle add sesame, coriander leaves, and coconut.
- Pour this tempering on the sliced patra. Serve warm.