Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Submitted by Stephen Ceideburg
- Makes 10 servings
- 4 cup strong coffee, chilled
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup whipping cream, well-chilled
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ tsp almond extract
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon, optional
- Pour chilled coffee into a punch bowl.
- Add walnut-sized chunks of ice cream.
- Whip cream, adding salt, sugar, almond extract and vanilla.
- Whip until soft peaks form.
- Fold into punch.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg and optional cinnamon.
Nutritional information Edit
- 82 calories (5 percent from protein, 42 percent from carbohydrate, 53 percent from fat) | 1 gram protein | 9 grams carbohydrate | 5 grams fat | 19 milligrams cholesterol | 37 milligrams sodium.
- Exchanges: ½ bread | 1 fat.