- 6 tsp ground coffee
- 10 g gelatin
- 200 g cream
- 2 yolks
- a pinch of baking powder
- ½ cup water
- 3 tbsp sugar
- Pour boiling water over coffee and leave to brew.
- Soak gelatin in water.
- Whip yolks with sugar.
- Strain coffee extract and add it to yolks, stir carefully and let it get dense on a double boiler.
- Then add swollen gelatin and vanilla to the mixture and stir thoroughly.
- Cool down and whip cream and add cooled mixture to it, stir and arrange in molds.
- Decorated with nuts and the rest of whipped cream.
- Serve with coffee.