Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Sarlota de cafea
- 2 lbs / 1 kg whipped cream
- 11 tablespoons gelatine
- 4 cups cold black coffee
- sugar to taste
- 1 cup milk
- sour cherry preserves (optional)
- Set the black coffee and milk to boil.
- Add the gelatine and mix well until dissolved.
- Strain through a dense sieve and let cool.
- When only tepid, pour into the whipped cream with confectioner's sugar to taste.
- Mix well. Pour in cups or glasses and refrigerate.
- When serving, you can garnish with whipped cream or sour cherry preserves.