Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
coffee Cake Recipe This recipe taken from www.Portuguese-recipes.com
This cake with coffee is refreshing for all coffee lovers. This simple preparation takes only about an hour to complete. The crispy and crunchy walnuts, the sweet vanilla flavor and the coffee mix provides a treat to all those who loves coffee cakes.
- 1/4 cup of corn-oil margarine
- 1/2 cup of Sugar
- 1/2 cup of liquid egg substitute
- 1 cup of light sour cream
- 1 tsp. of baking soda
- 1 tsp. of vanilla
- 1and1/2 cups of flour
- 1and 1/2 tsp. of baking powder
- 1/2 cup of walnuts
- 1/4 cup of Sugar
- 2 tsp. of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to about 350 0 F. Mix margarine and 1/2 cup of Sugar and cream it until it becomes fluffy and then add the egg.
- In a separate bowl mix sour cream and baking soda.
- Add this mix to the preparation made earlier.
- Then Mix vanilla and flour and then baking powder.
- Combine walnuts, the 1/4-cup of Sugar, and cinnamon.
- Stir half into batter mix. Pour batter into a 9" Sq. baking pan.
- Sprinkle remaining nut mixture on the top. And allow it bake for 50 minutes.