Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Old Newspaper Clipping
- 8 – 10 Servings
- 6 cups slightly softened coffee ice cream
- 1 pt raspberries, lightly crushed, reserve 6 – 8 whole for garnish
- 1 cup heavy or whipping cream
- 2 tsp confectioners' sugar
- 1 tsp kirsch or Framboise liqueur
- Lightly oil bottom and sides of 9" spring-form pan.
- Using bowl scraper, spread ½ coffee ice cream and carefully spoon remaining ice cream over top.
- Place in freezer 3 hr or until ice cream is firm.
- Whip cream with confectioners' sugar and liqueur.
- Remove cake from freezer and remove sides of spring-form pan.
- Using bowl scraper or pastry tube, with star tip, layer whipped cream entirely over cake surface.
- Return to freezer 1 – 2 hr longer.
- Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.
- ice cream cake may be stored in airtight plastic for 2 weeks.