- 1 crushed clove of garlic
- 2 fresh small or large chillies, seeded and chopped
- ½ cup fresh coconut cream
- ½ cup grated coconut
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- Boil a cup of water in a saucepan.
- Boil each vegetable separately in the same water. Ensure that each vegetable is lightly cooked but still firm to bite.
- Use a little more water if it has evaporated.
- Do not throw away the water once you have cooked the vegetables.
- Mix together all the ingredients with the saved vegetable water and bring to the boil.
- Add all the vegetables and simmer gently for five minutes.
- Serve with plain, boiled white or brown rice.