Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 1/4 cups cornstarch
- 1 1/4 cups butter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups shredded coconut
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease or line baking sheets with parchment paper.
4. Make small balls about 1 inch in diameter, then roll on floured board into a 7 inch long strip. Twist into a figure eight. Place cookies on the prepared baking sheets.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 minutes. Remove from cookie sheets and let cool. May be drizzled with melted chocolate, if desired.