Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1¾ cups flaked coconut
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ teaspoon coconut extract or vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 8 ounce carton dairy sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Toast 1 cup of coconut in a 350°F degree oven for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Reserve ¼ cup of the toasted coconut for topping.
- Grease bottom and sides of an 8-inch spring form pan with softened butter.
- Press remaining toasted coconut on the bottom of pan.
- Press un-toasted coconut up sides of pan.
- Beat the ricotta cheese, cream cheese and coconut extract until fluffy.
- Combine1 cup sugar, flour and salt.
- Stir into cream cheese mixture.
- Add eggs, all at once, beating at low speed just until combined.
- Do not over beat.
- Stir in milk.
- Turn into crust lined pan.
- Bake in a 375°F degree oven for about 45 minutes or until center appears set.
- Meanwhile, combine the sour cream and 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Spread atop baked cheesecake.
- Cool then chill and garnish with the reserved toasted coconut.