- Boil the water with the coconut for 2 minutes.
- Leave aside to cool.
- When cooled, drain the milk out and put aside.
- Heat the oil in a pot and sauté the green pepper, onion and hot pepper.
- Add tomato paste, kidney beans and the reserved milk and simmer for ten minutes.
- Remove the hot pepper and add the sugar and salt.
- Cover and bring to a boil.
- When it boils, add the rice and cook on a low heat until the rice is cooked.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.