- Cut the tofu into 1-inch cubes.
- Crumble the creamed coconut.
- Grate the onion.
- Finely slice the chillies.
- Crush the garlic cloves.
- Thinly slice the spring onions.
- Chop the fresh coriander.
- Pour boiling water over the noodles and leave for one minute then rinse wuth cold water and drain thoroughly.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the tofu cubes until lightly golden on all sides.
- Heat the vegetable stock in a medium pan, then add the creamed coconut, soy sauce, onion, chillies and garlic and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked noodles, beansprouts, spring onion slices and fried tofu and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Season to taste, add the coriander and serve.