- Rinse the rice in water and drain.
- In a large sauce pan, bring the water, coconut milk and salt to a boil.
- Add the rice into the boiling pan.
- Cook in high-medium heat (pan partially covered) until rice is dry and becomes tender.
- Sprinkle parsley and remove pan from heat.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.